|1. What does the full course consist of? |
There are 20 hours of in-class training, 10 hours of in-car training, 10 hours of workbook and an insurance discount certificate.
2. Does the course fee include road test fees?
No, the road test fee is extra.
3. Is the Ministry Fee included in the road test fee?
No, the Ministry fee is different from the school road test fee. The Ministry fee for a G1 exit test is $40 (included in the fee you paid to get your G1). For G2 test the Ministry fee is $75.
4. Is it required to have a license to start the course?
No, you can start the course without the license, but you must have your G1 to start your in-car lessons.
5. Is there a time limit to complete the course?
Yes. You have to complete the full course within one year, but you are required to start your in-car sessions within 8 weeks of your last in-class session.
6. How long do I have to wait for my road test?
With the certificate from this course, you can appear for the road test after 8 months whereas without the course you have to wait one year.
7. How much insurance discount will I get with this certificate?
Insurance discounts vary depending upon insurance companies.