Certificate Program / 4 Day Condense Program
In Ontario, 40 hours of training are required which includes 20 hours in-class, 10 hours in-car training and 10 hours of workbook to obtain the license. The in-car training is carefully designed to teach students to drive safely and defensively.
Students will learn the following necessary skills to pass their driving test
- Becoming familiar with the automobile
- Learn basic driving skills
- Understanding blind spots and how to deal with them
- Driving within the posted speed limits
- Courtesy on the road and how to share the road with other motorists
- How to parallel park next to curbs
- How to safely handle a vehicle in high density traffic situations
- Maneuvering and controlling a vehicle along curves and hills
- Freeway/highway driving
- Detailed preparation for the Driving Exam
Remember: Maintaining a good driving habits along with a positive attitude and patience are the keys to safe and defensive driving.
|| Saturday and Sunday
From 9:00 am to 2:30 pm for four (4) consecutive Weekends.
| 4 day Condense
|| From 9:00 am to 2:30 pm for four (4) consecutive days